Are you in our Black Book?
Before technology took over, your closest friends and contacts were recorded in pen and ink, in a little black book. Our Black Book guards the names and addresses of our friends and faithful.
It’s very simple: you’ll be the first to know. As most of our wines are produced in small lots of 300 cases or less, we’ll let you have first crack at each new release. We’ll also send you an allocation of two cases of twelve bottles each year. A 10% discount will apply to all the wine you buy. And every time we do something special, like a meal or a tasting, you’ll be first on the invitation list.
Black Book Benefits
- First access to new releases and small lots
- 10% discount on wine purchases
- Tasting is always free for members and friends
- Vineyard and cellar visits by appointment
- A personal invitation to special events: meals, tastings
- A family recipe included with each Black Book allocation
- Free shipping for any added wines
- Refer a friend for a $25 credit to your wine club account.
Q & A
You're welcome to pick up your wine directly at the winery if that's practical. Payment will be requested and charged prior to shipping. Shipping costs are as follows:
- British Columbia $25
- Prairie Provinces AB/SK/MB $30
- Ontario $40
- Quebec $45
- Maritimes Provinces $50
For further information please contact Sonya Patrick at email@example.com